Monday 28 May 2012

Learning log May 16th

I had not done my learning log for a few days since I always end up finishing my stuff at the last minute, but today I am catching up.
I continued doing my picture with the watercolor tutorial since I did not like the way it looked. Truth is I still do not like it but it is all I could do.
------>
as you can see it does look rather weird, I did not enjoy the brushes even though I downloaded many. I created a mask tool so I would reveal the image as I used the brushes. Then I added some color to make it look a bit more realistic. The background paper was also supposed to help make it realistic. I have noticed that even though I followed the tutorial it did not look the same way even when I followed it step by step. I guess the only problem I encountered was the brushes. My friend Karen gave me the advise to add more light to the figure that way it would pop out, so I did and I think it gave it a nice effect. I keep asking myself where I can find the brushes used in the tutorial..

No comments:

Post a Comment